Lavollée specializes in the distribution of chemical, mineral and vegetable specialties for the industry.
By combining, since its creation in 1963, innovation and quality, Lavollée has become a key player in the distribution of specialty ingredients in France for the paint, rubber, industrial lubricants, detergents, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals industries. Its team of technical sales engineers put at your disposal all its know-how and technical expertise to support you in development projects, from design to industrialization, and throughout the life cycle of your product.
Our strenght : customized technical and regulation assistance
- Customized technical and regulatory advice: Lavollée accompanies you in all your development projects.
- Quality of products: Lavollée focuses on the distribution of high quality specialty ingredients from leading suppliers in their market.
- Flexibility and speed: Lavollée adapts its stocks according to your needs and ensures deliveries under 1 week, for any product in stock.
- Proximity and pro-activity: Our sales representatives come regularly to present solutions adapted to new trends and innovations in the market.
Lavollée's policy has always been to favor quality, service and respect for the requirements of its partners. This desire is expressed by the ISO 9001 certification which guarantees:
- Recognition of know-how
- A guarantee of progress and continuous improvement
- The satisfaction of customers and suppliers
To complete this approach, Lavollée has also been ISO 14000 certified since July 2007.
The LAVOLLEE SA group is also engaged in a CSR approach to apply the precepts of sustainable development in three directions: economic, social and environmental.
Our objective ? Adopt responsible behavior to better prepare for the future. Indeed, the company today, to be innovative, must integrate CSR in its strategy and illustrate it in its supply chain.
These values are expressed in principles and standards of conduct defined in our Code of Conduct.
Lavollée SA was founded in 1963. Specialized in the exclusive distribution of chemical and mineral specialties, it has forged strong ties of collaboration and transparency with its constituents. Lavollée SA has been able to remain an independent company with family capital. With significant financial means and modern tools of management and communication, Lavollee SA is able to offer services that are guaranteed by a total commitment in the management of the company. quality, safety and compliance with environmental, legislative and regulatory standards.Lavollée SA is considered a strategic supplier in the following industries:
• DIVISION LIFE SCIENCES: Pharmacy, Cosmetics, Nutraceuticals, Agrochemistry, Hygiene / Detergents and Flavors and Fragrances (F & F).
• INDUSTRIAL DIVISION: Coatings (Paints, Adhesives, Graphic Arts), Lubricants, Rubber-Plastics, Metalworking, Friction Materials, etc.
The food and perfume / flavor industries are served by two dedicated subsidiaries, FIRMALIS and SIPA - A. Ch. Berthier respectively.
For ten years Lavollée has become a major player and recognized in the outsourcing service it offers to its major customers. This service consists of managing a portfolio of commodities for our clients, including price negotiation, supply, storage, just-in-time delivery, consignment and end-of-month billing. These services save our customers time, efficiency and security of supply.
Some numbers :
Share capital: € 6,660,000
Consolidated turnover: 55 MM €
15,000 tons of products sold
5 main wharehouses (Rouen, Lyon, Grasse, Soissons) including 1 classified hazardous products
Average stock: 3 months
40 employees including 21 commercial (chemical engineers)